A science communicator with a digital edge
- Data visualisation lead at the Office for National Statistics.
- Communications manager at the Parliamentary Office of Science and Technology
- Associate User Researcher at the Parliamentary Digital Service
- Explainer at Royal Observatory Greenwich
- Outreach Officer at the Institute of Physics
- Project Co-ordinator for the Stimulating Physics Network
- Graduated from Imperial College with a science communication masters.
- First degree was physics with astrophysics degree from Leicester University where he spent one year abroad in Nice on an ERASMUS exchange.
Find me on twitter.